UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to the UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme for the current year. Interested candidates should proceed and apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before proceeding to the application procedure.
UAC Foods Limited is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of tasty, nourishing convenience foods ranging from Snacks to beverages as well as Dairies products.
UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme is intended to build a career for smart, young, and vibrant individuals in the manufacturing sector.
- Federal University Dutse Recruitment At FUD Portal
- Adexen Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment Application Form Portal
Requirements For UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme
- Applicants must not be above 26 years of age by 31st December 2021
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must possess at least five credits in WASC/GCE ‘Q’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting.
- The applicant must be Bachelor’s Degree holder with at least Second-Class Upper Division or HND certification with at least upper credit in the respective disciplines listed below for the individual department.
|Sales||HND/ B.Sc Social Sciences/ Humanities||Pan Nigeria|
|Marketing||HND/ B.Sc Marketing and other related Science and Social/ Humanities||Lagos|
|Finance||FINANCE: HND/ B.Sc in Accounting, Finanace and Economics. Must be interested in acquiring ICAN or already on it.|
IT: HND/ B.Sc/ B.Eng. Computer Science/ Engineering. IT certification will be an added advantage.
|Production & Quality||HND/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry & Biochemistry and other related discipline.||Lagos & North|
|Engineering||HND/ B.Eng. in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering||Lagos & North|
|Supply Chain||HND/ B.Tech/ B.Eng. in Engineering/ Technical Sciences.|
B.Sc. in Economics and other related Social Sciences.
Candidates must also meet the additional requirements below:
- Innovative & commercial awareness Flexible and Adaptable Integrity
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
- Team Spirit and Passionate
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent research abilities.
- Positive attitude and growth mindset.
How To Apply
- Proceed to the UAC Foods Limited recruitment portal.
- Sign up and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the application.
- Await notification for the next process if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.