UBTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission 2020/2021
Application form is currently on sale for the UBTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission into the 2020/2021 academic session which will run for 18 months period.
Interested persons should go through the requisite requirements for the UBTH Post Basic Midwifery program listed below for eligibility before proceeding to the application procedure which shall also be listed in this post.
Ekiti State School of Nursing 2020/2021 – EKSUTH Form on Sale
UBTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirement
Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in SSCE WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE subjects which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and chemistry obtained in not more than two sittings.
The applicant must be a qualified Nurse and a registered member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should proceed to any commercial bank nationwide and pay a non-refundable fee of six thousand five hundred(6,500) Naira to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform.
After the payment, applicants are required to proceed to the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) with the evidence of payment to obtain the UBTH Post Basic Midwifery Application Form.
- The form sale deadline is 26th September 2020.
- The UBTH Form for the midwifery program is not sold or obtainable online and must be gotten or purchased at the office of the Principal/Head of Department, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- All application forms must be completed an submitted on or before 26th September 2020 to the institution.
- The entrance exam date is Saturday 26th September 2020 at 8:00 am.
- The selection interview date is Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 11:00 am.
- The venue is the School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City, Edo State.
- Candidates are required to come with the original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Every candidate shall be responsible for his or her accommodation and feeding expenses during the exam as well as during the selection interview.
2 Comments on “UBTH POST BASIC MIDWIFERY ADMISSION 2020/2021”
When is midwifery form for 2021/22 going to be out
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified immediately it’s out