UBTH School Of Health Information Management Admission 2020/2021
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital is inviting the general public to the UBTH School Of Health Information Management Admission into the 2020/2021 academic session.
The UBTH School Of Health Information Management (SHIM) is National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited to operate as Monotechnic (Health Profession),
SHIM is also approved by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN), Joint Admission Matriculation Board / Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB UTME) as well as the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) which makes the UBTH SHIM graduates eligible for the NYSC service upon graduation.
Interested candidates should endeavor to go through the admission criteria for eligibility before proceeding to the application procedure as no money paid is refundable.
UBTH School Of Health Information Management Requirements
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (ND)
- Aspirants of this category must possess WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB certification with at least five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any of Physics/Geography/Economics/Government obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should have sat for the 2020 JAMB UTME and obtain a reasonable score.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (HND)
- Candidates must have National Diploma (ND) Certifications in Health Information Management in addition possess the normal admission requirements stated above for the ND category.
- Interested applicants who have Technician certification in Health Information Management from Schools or Colleges of Health Technology may be considered for admission if such schools are National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) approved as well as approved by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN). In addition, possess the normal admission requirements stated above for the ND category.
- Aspirants in possession of Technician Certification in Health Information Management with Upper Credits and above, approved by Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) may be considered for admission, In addition, must possess the normal admission requirements stated above for the ND category.
- Aspirants must have Certificates/Letters of One-Year Industrial Training (I.T) from a reputable Health Industry is a must.
How To Apply
UBTH SHIM can be obtained from the Office of the Head, School of Health Information Management, University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City.
All completed forms must be submitted to the office of the Head of School on or before Friday 4th September 2020.
Post UTME/Screening Date is Saturday 19th September 2020 at the School Premises in UBTH at 9:00 am prompt.