UBTH SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY ADMISSION 2020/2021
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form is currently on sale and the University of Benin Teaching hospital is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to the 2020/2021 academic session.
The UBTH School of Midwifery program will run for three (3) years and it’s meant for candidates who are at least 18 years and must not be more than the age of 34 years and must possess all the below mentioned criteria.
Requirements For The UBTH School Of Midwifery
As stated above, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 – 34 years.
Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in O’Level WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB of which must comprise of English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry obtained in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should go to any bank nationwide and make a payment of a non-refundable sum of Ten thousand five hundred (10,500) Naira through REMITA Platform to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using.
Upon successful payment, the candidate will be given evidence of payment of which the candidate is required to come with it to the office of the Principal School of Midwifery and obtain the UBTH School of Midwifery Form.
Applicants are required to also pay a non-refundable fee of two hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
- The UBTH Midwifery Form sales will stop in September 2020.
- The forms can only be obtained from the office of the Principal School of Midwifery, UBTH and it’s not obtainable online.
- Accommodation and feeding expenses are on the candidates during the examination period.
- All forms should be completed and submitted to the office of the Principal before Saturday 3rd October 2020.
- Entrance Exam shall hold Saturday 3rd October 2020 at 8:00 am at School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City, and candidates should endeavor to come along with both photocopies and original credentials.