The UNIBEN Admission List 2020 is out for successful candidates who sat for the University of Benin 2020 Post UTME screening examination.
All candidates who participated in the 2020 screening exercise are advised to log onto the UNIBEN Admission checking portal to check if successfully admitted and proceed to the registration process.
Below guidelines will be of help for the University of Benin admission status checking, as well as acceptance fee payment procedures and registration processes.
How To Check The 2020 UNIBEN Admission List
- The University of Benin Admission Status checking portal/ website is http://myuniben.org/
- While in the admission status checking portal click on the ‘Admissions’ link in the site menu and options.
- Select ‘Check Status’ from the drop-down options.
- Input your JAMB Reg Number in the application number box and click the submit button.
- Your admission status will be reviewed to you.
If admitted, proceed to the next step (Acceptance Fee payment).
How To Pay UNIBEN Acceptance Fee
- Select ‘Clearance’ from the drop-down options after clicking on the admission link.
- Input your application number and click on the ‘Pay with card’ button to pay with your ATM/Debit card.
- You will be redirected to the CollegePAY portal.
- A Reference Number will be generated and you are required to copy it out and save for clearance status checking.
- Select your ATM Card type from the dropdown e.g. Visa, Verve, Mastercard.
- Input your ATM Card number, CVV2 (the three numbers at the back of the card), and your ATM PIN in the various boxes provided.
- Pay and proceed to check the clearance status using
After all these; go to the University of Benin campus, Benin City – Edo State in person, and complete your registrations as a fresh student.
We wish you Goodluck