UniJos Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
UniJos Post UTME registration is currently ongoing for the eligible candidates who chose the University of Jos as a first-choice institution and scored at least 180 marks in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
Furthermore, Direct Entry candidates who chose UniJos as a first-choice institution through JAMB are advised to proceed to the University admission portal and register for the screening exercise as follows.
UniJos Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 And Available Courses
University Of Abuja Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
Kasu Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020 (Kaduna State University)
How To Apply For The UniJos Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the Unijos admission portal
- Click on the ‘ FORM APPLICATION’ link.
- Click on ‘ Click on 2020 UTME/DE SCREENING’ link.
- Input your JAMB REG Number and click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Fill the online application form with your active phone number and email address.
- Log into your registered email address and confirm your account through the link sent to you by the University of Jos.
- After the confirmation, follow the login link displayed to you to log into your UniJos dashboard using your email and registered password.
- In your dashboard click on the ‘Pay Screening Charges’ link and choose a convenient payment method including using ATM Card/ Bank Payment/ Internet Banking Payment.
- Follow the onsite guide to make a non-refundable registration fee of two thousand (2000) Naira.
- After the payment, log back to your dashboard and accurately input your relevant five O’level subjects, grades, as well as the exam body and submit using the upload button (results editing will be unavailable immediately the screening is closed.
- Print out your registration slip and keep safe while waiting for an invitation for the screening exercise.
The application deadline is unannounced meanwhile candidates should apply as soon as possible.