University Of Abuja Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
The University of Abuja Post UTME registration is currently ongoing and applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates who chose the University of Abuja as their first choice institution through the current year JAMB UTME.
In addition to the above candidates should possess the below-listed entry requirements in order to be eligible for the University of Abuja Post UME registration after which they must sit for the Uniabuja Post UTME screening to obtain the departmental cut off mark which determines the eligibility of the admission.
Requirements For The University Of Abuja Post UTME
>> Applicant must possess O’level SSCE WAEC/NECO or the equivalent with at least five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, and three (3) other relevant subjects obtained in not more than TWO (2) sittings.
>> The applicant must have scored at least 180 points in the current year JAMB UTME.
>> Applicant must have chosen the University of Abuja as his/her first choice institution meanwhile that did not but wished to; must apply for a change of institution and choose Uniabuja as the first choice.
>> Direct Entry candidates must upload their O’level result(s) as well as their higher qualifications accordingly to the Uniabuja portal and register for the screening exercise.
- The eligible candidates should proceed to the University of Abuja admission portal
- Click the ‘Undergraduate’ link on the left panel.
- Input your JAMB REG Number and click on the ‘Get Details’ button.
- Provide your basic information as requested and ensure that active contact details are used.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The screening fee is two thousand (2000) Naira.
- On the payment review page click on the ‘Generate RRR’
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and input your ATM card details.
- Enter the OTP code sent to your ATM linked phone number and complete the payment.
- Upon successful payment click on the ‘Main Login’ button.
- Input your JAMB REG number as username and your surname as the password.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your Post UTME registration.
- Printout your completed registration form as well as your payment receipt.
The application deadline is Friday 27th November 2020.
All applicants must upload their O’level results to the JAMB portal.