The University of Benin Teaching Hospital is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the UBTH Recruitment.
There are lots of vacant positions for the UBTH Recruitment, kindly go through this post to check for a suitable job and follow the application procedure to complete your application.
Available Positions And Requirements For The UBTH Recruitment
Registrars in various specialities in the Hospital
- Must have MBBS Certificate.
- Applicants should possess NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate.
- A certificate of Registration or Practicing License of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria is required.
- Applicants must have qualified in the Primary Fellowship Examination of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or similar qualification in the relevant discipline, within the past five (5) years.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
- A minimum of BLMS certification obtained from an accredited University is required as well as be professionally registered.
- Applicants must possess evidence of completion of a mandatory one (1) year MLS Internship programme.
- NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate is required.
Pharmacist Grade I
- Must possess a University Degree in Pharmacy obtained from an accredited University.
- Applicants must be registered members of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge/ Exemption Certificate.
Nursing Officer II
- Applicants must be registered Nurses and Midwives and should possess R.N. and R.M. certification or the equivalent from accredited institutions.
- Certificate of registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Should possess BLMS certification acquired from a recognized University and must be registered with the professional body.
- Must present evidence of completion of mandatory one (1) year MLS Internship programme.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must have undergone the prescribed three (3) years’ training programme at an accredited School of Health Technology.
- Must be registered with the professional body.
- Applicant must have acquired the Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Should be a registered member of the Optometrists and Dispensing Opticians Board of Nigeria (ODORBN).
- Must possess an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must have B.Sc/HND certification in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Must be professionally registered.
- Candidates must have NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Application Procedures For The UBTH Recruitment
- Download the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Application FORM
- Fill the UBTH Recruitment form accurately and submit it alongside your CV to:
The Chief Medical Director
University of Benin Teaching Hospital
– The application form submission deadline is six (6) weeks after the UBTH application opening.
– Only the shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.