University Of Uyo Recruitment 2021 UNIUYO Application Form Portal
The University Of Uyo Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Director of Sports in the institution, Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the criteria listed below before proceeding to the UNIUYO application form portal.
Meanwhile, below are the requirements for the University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Recruitment for the Director of Sports position.
Requirements For University Of Uyo Recruitment
Applicants should be degree holders in Physical Education from a reputable institution of learning with a minimum of 18 years post qualification cognate experience.
The applicant should possess coaching experience in a specified sport/ game or a higher degree in Administration of Sports with a minimum of 12 years of coaching experience and administration of sports.
- Rivers State University Recruitment RSU Application Form Portal
- United Nigeria Airline Recruitment Portal Ramp Coordinator
- Air Peace Recruitment Passenger Service Executive
CONTISS 14 (N1,831,708 – N2,392,572) annually.
Conditions of Service:
The conditions of service are based on the Nigerian University system scale as well as in the Nigeria public scale and as may from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be stated on the letter of appointment.
How To Apply For University Of Uyo Recruitment
Suitably and qualified individuals should address fifteen (15) type-written copies of their applications alongside detailed Curriculum Vitae, as well as one photocopy of each certificate plus other relevant documents arranged in the following manner:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent House Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Age
- Institutions Attended (with date)
- Academic Qualifications (with a date where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with a date where applicable)
- Working Experience, General and Specific Experience (with date)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (Detail work schedule)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three Referees.
University of Uyo,
P.M.B. 1017, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
Stating boldly the aspiring position at the left-hand corner of the envelope.
Applicants must ask their referees to send their reference reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to the above address.
The application deadline is May 27th.