The application form is currently on sale for the UNIZIK Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise & Admission 2020/2021 session.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka hereby calls on the interested and qualified candidates who chose UNIZIK as their first choice institution to proceed to the institution’s admission portal and apply for the Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
However, those that did not choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University as their first choice institution but wishes to participate in the screening should apply for a change of institution through JAMB CAPS portal latest Monday 29th July 2019; same is applicable for candidates who wish to change their selected course.
ESUT Post Utme Admission Form &Screening 2020/2021
AFIT Post UTME Screening & Admission 2020/2021
How To Apply For The UNIZIK Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening
- Visit the UNIZIK Admission Portal
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ link.
- Input your JAMB UTME Registration Number and an active email address.
- Click on the ‘Send’ button to receive a verification code to your registered email address.
- Log into your email and verify your account by clicking on the ‘Continue’ link or by copying the verification code to the UNIZIK Admission Portal
- Signup by entering all the requested details.
- Select ‘Access Level’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your login details will be automatically forwarded to your email.
- Log in to the admission portal using your login details.
- Click on the ‘Step One’ link in your dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Generate Application Form RRR’ link to generate and print an RRR form.
- Visit any commercial bank nationwide with the print out RRR Form and deposit two thousand (2000) Naira.
- Log back to your application dashboard and click on the ‘Step Two’ link.
- Click on the ‘Confirm Payment’.
- Input the RRR number which you obtained from the bank and click on the ‘Confirm Payment’ button to confirm that your payment went successfully.
- After that click on the ‘Step Three’ link and complete your application.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your completed application form and keep safe because it will be required during the screening exercise.
NOTE: Candidates applying with WASCE and NABTEB are required to enter only their Name, Exam Number, Exam Year, and School/Exam Center. O’level details updating is always available for candidates who want to perform correction on their result information.
Screening Exam Timetable For The UNIZIK Post UTME & Direct Entry
|Monday 5th August 2019||1||Arts
|Tuesday 6th August 2019||2||Management Sciences
|Wednesday 7th August 2019||3||Engineering
Basic Medical Sciences
|Thursday 8th August 2019||4||Medicine
|Friday 9th August 2019||5||Social Sciences
|Saturday 10th August 2019||6||Health Sciences and Technology|
|Monday 12th August 2019||7||Law
Day 8: Tuesday 13th August 2019
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme & DE)
- Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
- Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
- Auchi Polytechnic
- Pope John Paul Seminary
Day 9: Wednesday 14th August 2019
DE for all NAU candidates
- All Faculties
UNIZIK Departmental Cut Off Mark
- The application stops on Monday 30th November 2020.
- Change of Course and Institution stops on Friday 20th November 2020.
- Candidates are required to be at their various exam centers as accreditation kicks off by 7.00 am every screening exercise day.
- Candidates’ various screening exam dates will be on their print-out.
- Every candidate should come with their Application Form printout on the screening exam day.
- Electronics gadgets such as phones, iPad, and iPod are restricted in the exam hall.
- Only the participating candidates are allowed in the screening exam premises.
- Payments should be made through the UNIZIK Portal to avoid being scammed.