Applications are invited from the suitably qualified candidates for the 2020/2021 UNN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening and Admission exercise.
All the interested candidates are expected to have scored at least 180 marks on the 2019 JAMB UTME before proceeding to the application process below.
How To Apply For The UNN Post UTME Screening & Admission
- Visit the UNN official Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Tap on the ‘UNN portal’ link.
- Click on the ‘Prospective Students’ link.
- Select the “Online Application Form for 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise”.
- Input your JAMB Reg Number.
- Generate Invoice and make a payment of 2000 Naira using your ATM Card or by going to any commercial bank and deposit the sum through the REMITA platform.
- Go back to the UNN Portal and input your JAMB Reg Number again.
- Fill the empty boxes with correct information of yours.
- Now provide your O’level Subjects, scores, exam center, and exam number.
- Re-enter your O’level details accurately
- Upload these below-listed certificates making sure their storage sizes are not more than 100KB.
-Local Government Identification
-First School Leaving Certificate
-JAMB Result Slip
-O/Level 2 (for candidates with double sittings)
- Click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Observe your filled details and check the CONFIRMATION BOX.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click the ‘SUBMIT’ button
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and keep safe as it will be needed during the screening exercise.
-Every candidate must come to the screening center with one copy of the Acknowledgement Slip printout.
-Candidates must bring their 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip to the screening exercise center.
-Electronics gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, iPod, etc are not allowed in the exam hall.
-The screening exam centers are:
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library)
- “Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka”.
UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable And Cut-Off Marks
Check the UNN Post UTME, Direct Entry at www.unn.edu.ng