Video Editor Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to occupy the vacant position of Video Editor in Career TV Station, Abuja. Interested individuals should check out the requirements as well as the responsibilities before proceeding to the application procedure.
We are looking for a creative individual and who possesses the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
The candidate will as well be knowledgeable of the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates, and branding for digital as well as non-digital content.
- The position holder will be responsible for video, sound, graphics editing to create a sequence of the material to a finished product.
- Produces a ‘rough cut’ of the programme/film to determine the appropriate cutting for the next and final stages,
- Production of content in accordance with the channel’s quality standard.
- He/ she will reorder and fine-tuning the content ensuring logical sequencing as well as the smooth running of the film/video.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the various digital platforms.
- Build promotional content such as video thumbnails, promos, etc.
- Contributes ideas to support producers during the editing process.
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Store and access raw footage as required.
- Shall film and shoot as may be assigned.
Planning Editor Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
Producer Job Recruitment At Career TV Station Abuja
Presenter/Reporter Job Recruitment At Career TV Station
- The applicant should have a degree/HND certification or work experience in Video Editing/Digital Media/Communication or related discipline.
- Must be knowledgeable in editing as well as various storytelling techniques.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in editing is a must-have.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs usage such as Premiere, Photoshop After Effects.
- Must be able to work efficiently and swiftly on more than one project at the same time.
How To Apply For Video Editor Job At Career TV Station
- Proceed to Career TV application portal www.careertvstation.com
- Fill the form provided online.
- Upload the requested files and Submit your application.
- Await for notification if shortlisted for an interview.
One Comment on “Video Editor Job Recruitment At Career TV Station”
Well been creative is a serious deal and passion make skill to be more effective this is what makes the job pleasant we all work has a team to achieve a goal.