Video/Graphics Editor Job At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Video/Graphics Editor job opening is currently available in Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC), interested candidates who must have the requirements and qualifications should proceed to the application process to apply.
Applicants are as well expected to have the ability to carry out all these functions and duties in the corporation:
- The video/graphics editor shall be bestowed the responsibilities of all videos editing/rushes alone or working with a producer/reporter to ensure quality and meaningful production output.
- This role player shall be conferred the responsibility of appropriate balancing of audio and video, exporting and archiving the final output.
- He/ she shall also be responsible for screen design, news scroll bar, virtual set design, end credits, calligraphy, engravings, chest captions, signwriting, and printing.
Vision Mixer Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Producer/Presenter Job At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Librarian Job Recruitment At Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
- The applicant must possess a degree or diploma certification from a recognized University in a relevant field.
- Should be thoroughly proficient in computer.
- Must be proficient in graphics editing as well as the creation using at least one of the best-known editing software.
How To Apply For Video/Graphics Editor Job In Kaduna State Media Corporation (KSMC)
Ensure you have properly read through the requirements and qualifications as well as the duties and responsibilities then follow the below steps to apply if you believe you are the right candidate we are looking for:
- Proceed to the Kaduna State Government recruitment (KDSG) application portalkdsg-jobs.com
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to create an application account.
- Log into your registered email to verify your account.
- After the verification, log in to your dashboard.
- Select the News And Current Affairs Editor position.
- Complete your online application form correctly with your information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Go through your completed online application form for possible mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- Await invitation for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline for this job is 29th March 2021.