WAEC Result 2020 Released See How To Check
WAEC result 2020 has been released, in this post, I am going to direct you on how to simply check your result online or via SMS.
Before we proceed to the result checking procedure I believe it is worthy to notify you that e-PIN is required for the result checking, the WAEC e-PIN is sold at the price of seven hundred (700) Naira and can be obtained at any WAEC National, Zonal, or Branch offices nationwide; the e-PIN may be available at any other outlet designated by WAEC soon.
Each WAEC PIN can only be used to check an individual result at five (5) different times so it is advisable to print out your result before exceeding the maximum usage time as a new PIN shall be required if exceeded.
How To Check WAEC Result
Online Result Checker
- After you must have purchased the WAEC PIN visit www.waecdirect.org
- Input your 10 digit WAEC Exam Number in the appropriate box.
- The exam year is already set for the current year.
- Choose your exam category e.g. Private Candidate or School Candidate.
- Input the PIN number on the WAEC e-PIN purchased.
- Input the Serial number on the WAEC e-PIN purchased.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and your result will be displayed to you.
- Print out your result or save and print out whenever needed.
SMS Result Checker
A new method of result checking via short message service (SMS) at cost of thirty (30) Naira per check has been added and below is the guideline on how to use this method:
Type WAEC*ExamNumber*PIN*ExamYear in your message box and send it to 32327 on any MTN, Airtel, or Glo line.
Your result will be sent to you via SMS.