WAEC School Candidates Requirements For Confirmation Of Result
This page contains all the WAEC School Candidates Requirements for confirmation of results such as documents and charges payable.
Individuals can request their WAEC results to be forwarded to them in any part of the globe so far the required documents can be presented, follow the below guideline to have your WAEC results forwarded by courier to you anywhere.
Meanwhile, West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) Registration For School Candidates (SC) 2021 examination is currently ongoing.
WAEC School Candidates Requirements For Result Confirmation
Applicants requesting for WAEC School Candidates (SC)Confirmation of Result MUST provide the following documents:
- Photocopy of the Certificate/Copy of Online Print out of the Result.
- Sworn affidavit for SC WAEC confirmation of result from a court of law.
- Two (2) recent Passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Two (2) 9×4 size envelopes.
- Local (Within Nigeria) : N10,000 per result/recipient.
- International and Embassies in Nigeria: N25,000 per result/recipient.
Mode of Dispatch
Surface Mail (Postage)
- N850 stamp for addresses within Nigeria.
- N1,750 stamp for addresses outside Nigeria.
- Charges are as stipulated by the courier companies.
Some of the approved Courier Companies have their Agents within the WAEC office, but WAEC shall not be responsible for any misdemeanor on the part of the Courier Companies.
WAEC an abbreviation of West Africa Examination Council is an Examination body established in 1952 to be a world-class examining body in the English-speaking West African countries.
The council was planned to add value to the educational goals of its stakeholders by determining the examinations required in the public interest of the member countries which are Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra-Leone, Gambia, and Liberia.
West Africa Examination Council conducts examinations and award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally as well as these following roles:
Assist in the development of sound education.
Ensure that educational standards are maintained.
Give West African people a vision of the great potentials which lie beyond examinations.