How to Transfer Files/Apps between Mobile Phones and Computers Using Xender
Xender is a popular and very fast app used to share files and applications between android phones through hotspot wireless network; previously the app was only able to pair between androids.
But recently new superb features were added to the app which I knew 70 percent of the users were not aware of; these latest features allow sharing between Android phones, iPhones, and windows.
Other new feature includes ‘Automatic update’. This feature allows the connected Android devices to get an update on the outdated apps from either of the devices.
Among all these great features we are going to treat ‘Sharing apps and files between Android and PC using Xender’ because I believe it is the best and most utility feature added, this feature is highly beneficiary in all aspect in the sense that you don’t have to worry about USB cable because Xender sharing is faster and more convenient.
You don’t need to move around with cable whenever you want to copy files between a computer system and Android phones, you don’t need to install the Xender app on your computer.
Facebook Express Wi-Fi App for Cheap and Faster Internet
Procedures for Sharing Files between Android and PC Wirelessly Without Installing Xender in the Pc
- Download and install Xender on your android device from the playstore.
- Off your data connection.
- Run the app and click at the left uppermost of your screen inscribed ’login’.
- Select ‘More’.
- Select ‘Connect to PC’.
- Select ‘CREATE HOTSPOT’
- Touch a hotspot icon on the middle right side of the screen.
- Your phone hotspot will come ON and a screen showing guides on what to do on your computer to connect will appear.
- Goto your computer and ON the Wi-Fi.
- Your system will detect your phone’s hotspot and all you have to do is connect to the hotspot.
- Open any browser on your computer and type the address as displayed on your phone, e.g. http://192.168.43.1:33455
- After typing the address click ‘enter’.
- You will get an alert on your phone requesting your permission to connect to the PC.
- Accept and you will see everything in your phone memory displayed on your PC screen.
- Now you can be able to do anything you want to do with files including creating raw files of the apps on your phone.