Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2021 For Teachers And Head Teachers
Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing for the vacant positions of 7 headteachers and 308 teachers in the state.
The Yobe State Universal Basic Education board hereby invites applications from the suitably qualified individuals who possess the requirements listed below to proceed to the teachers’ recruitment portal and apply as soon as possible.
Without a long story below are the vacant positions and requirements for the Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment.
Vacant Positions For The Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment
As aforementioned there are 7 vacancies available for this position and aspirants must possess these:
- Applicants must possess B Ed, B A. (Ed), or B.Sc. (Ed) certification obtained from a reputable higher institution.
- Applicants must as well possess knowledge in Arabic (Islamic Education),
- Good English communication skills are a must for this position.
- The applicant must have a passion for working with children as well as parents.
As aforementioned there are 308 vacancies available for this position and applicants must possess the following:
- Aspirants must possess any of B. Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), NCE, or Diploma certification in special education.
- Aspirants must be between the ages of 24 to 35 years in order to be eligible for this position
How To Apply For The Yobe Teachers Recruitment
- Visit the Yobe State SUBEB recruitment portal here.
- Follow the ‘Click here to Create Account’ link.
- Input your full name, BVN, phone number, confirm phone number, email address, confirm email address in their respective boxes.
- Select the eligible position you are applying for.
- Click the ‘Create User’ button.
- Log into your email and follow the verification link sent to your inbox or spam.
- Log into your account and complete your application
The application deadline is not stated.
Only the shortlisted candidates would be notified for the next phase of the Yobe Teachers recruitment.