Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano Post Utme & Direct Entry Admission 2020
The Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK) is inviting the eligible candidates who chose the University as their first choice institution through the current year JAMB UTME to proceed to the NWU portal and apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry screening.
Post UTME candidates are expected to have obtained the minimum JAMB cut-off mark for Nigerian Universities in addition to the below-listed requirements.
UniJos Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
FUNAAB Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission 2020
University Of Abuja Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission 2020/2021
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano Post Utme Admission Requirements
- As aforementioned earlier candidates must have chosen the university as their first choice institution.
- Candidate must have obtained the minimum JAMB cut-off mark for Nigerian universities in the current year exam.
- Applicant must possess SSCE WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in English Language and Mathematics plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants whose O’level results are not yet released should choose their relevant subjects as Awaiting Results (A.R) and endeavor to upload their results on the JAMB and the University portal as soon as they are released.
- Candidate must obtain the departmental cut off as listed below through the NWU post utme screening.
Direct Entry Requirements
- Applicants must possess OND/ IJMB/ NCE certifications or the equivalent.
- Candidates applying with OND certification must have at least 3.0 CGPA for science-based programmes and at least 3.5 CGPA for Art programmes.
- Those applying with NCE must have at least 9 points for appropriate programmes in the faculty of Education.
- IJMB candidates must possess at least 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts programmes.
- Candidates must apply for the Direct Entry admission through JAMB and the University portal.
- Candidates must have SSCE WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with at least five (5) credit passes in English Language and Mathematics plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than two sittings.
NWU/ YMSUK Departmental Cut Off Mark And Available Courses
Every Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano Post UTME candidates must possess the minimum departmental cut off mark for the aspired department.
|1||MBBS, Medicine & Surgery||220 and above|
|180 and above|
Education Islamic Studies
History & Int’l Studies (combined)
Information & Comm. Tech.
Library& Information Science
|170 and above|
|160 and above|
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates should proceed to the Yusuf Maitama Sule University admission portal
- Click on the ‘2020 Admission’ link
- Create an account on the portal and verify the account through your email.
- Log back to your dashboard and generate a REMITA payment invoice.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of two thousand (2000) Naira using your ATM card on the portal or proceed to any commercial bank nationwide with the invoice and make the payment (service fee may be applied).
- Upon successful payment, a REMITA receipt will be generated with RRR confirmation code which should be used to complete the online registration.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip and come along with it to the screening center during the aptitude test.
The registration deadline is Wednesday 7th October 2020.