Wema Bank Plc
DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
DevOps Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Front-End Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Back-End Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Category Specialist – Technology Job Vacancy At First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for deploying product updates, identify production issues, implement integrations that meet customer needs, develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems, perform root cause analysis for production errors and investigate and resolve technical issues.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes
- Deploy cybersecurity measures as defined by Information Security Unit and the Architect
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Sound understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall software development lifecycle
- Education: Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other Physical Sciences. The additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- Specialized knowledge: Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience in SQL, Python or Java
How To Apply For DevOps Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Only the shortlisted individuals will be invited for the next process.
- The application deadline is 10th November.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.