Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
IT Personnel Job Vacancy At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
An IT Personnel job vacancy is currently available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Subject Matter Expert Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Manager, Research & Technical Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Deputy Director, Faculties Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 to:
(i) determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession and to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit;
(ii) secure following the provision of the Act, the establishment and maintenance of the registers of fellows, associates and registered accountants entitled to practice as accountants and auditors and to publish from time to time a list of those persons;
(iii) perform, through the Council of the Institute, all other functions conferred on it by the Act. As the foremost professional accounting body in the West African sub-region, in 1982, ICAN initiated and contributed significantly to the formation of the Association of Accounting Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). In fulfilling its mission, the Institute has over the years certified 38,000 Chartered Accountants who are engaged in value creation in various sectors of the economy. Apart from being in professional practice, ICAN members are engaged in the three tiers of public service as well as the private sector.
- This position provides IT supports to the organization’s automation system and renders services to IT users like staff and other stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of Job
- Four job roles will be filled. They are Web Development; Database Management; Business / Analysis and; Programming / Software.
IT Personnel Responsibilities
- Provides hardware and software supports to staff and other stakeholders;
- Installs and maintains all IT equipment and infrastructure for effective service delivery to stakeholders;
- Provides supports in ensuring data security and integrity.
- Liaises with IT vendors and service providers to the organizations for quality service delivery.
- Oversees the organization’s IT help desk
- Liaises with other departments for timely resolution of IT-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT or Elect/Elect.
- A Masters degree in the relevant areas.
- Member of the relevant professional body.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-professional qualification working experience
Skills / Competencies:
- The right person for this role must have good hands-on knowledge of ICT and Microsoft Navision.
- The role also requires listening and scripting skills, strong communication, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, confidence, integrity and demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse groups of people and work under pressure.
How To Apply For IT Personnel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 17th November.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.