SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Offshore Heat Exchanger Superintendent Job At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Offshore Heat Exchanger Superintendent in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Senior Workshop Technician/Machinist M/F Job At SPIE
- Lead E & I Commissioning Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
- Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
SPIE NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a HEAT EXCHANGER SUPERINTENDANT for a Full Field Shutdown project located in Nigeria.
As a Shutdown Superintendent for the position of HEAT EXCHANGER SUPERINTENDANT – offshore -, your responsibilities will include:
- Insulating an exchanger.
- Extracting a tubular exchanger bundle. (the bundle is 10 tons)
- HP cleaning of an exchanger.
- Follow up on the work of retubing the Bundles.
- Follow up on the tube test work.
- Reinstallation of the beams in the grille.
- Hydro-testing of specific exchanger joints.
Your task will also include:
- Ensures that the PVV design and related PVV Engineering Deliverables are compliant with General Specifications, applicable platforms/project specifications, applicable international/local Codes & Standards, and applicable local regulations.
- Ensures HSEQ compliance by design.
- Ensures that the PVV Engineering Package is fully in accordance with the Scope of Work, free of clashes, consistent, and compliant with the quality requirements.
- Ensures that the designed PVV modification involves no HSE risk during site execution, minimum offshore site works, and minimum production loss.
- Ensures that design done by VENDOR is in accordance with Technical Requisition.
- Ensures that work is delivered in time in accordance with the planning.
- Ensures that the PVV Design Appraisal Dossier (DAD) is compliant with PED requirements, complete and approved by NoBo for hand over to the Construction team.
- Ensures Constructability, Operability, and Maintainability of designed PVV modifications
- Contributes to achieving clients and Department HSE objectives. Report anomalies and any HSE events.
- Contributes to the implementation of corrective actions when required/requested.
- Experience in Full-field Shutdown project
- Experience: Minimum 10 years within the Petroleum Industry
- Excellent knowledge of clients’ referential, international/local Codes & Standards, and local regulations related to PVV discipline and excellent knowledge of Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- Pro-active with good organizational skills, team spirit, strong communication skills (verbal & written) and
- The English language is mandatory, both spoken & written.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Pack Office, and Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Microstation would be an asset
Requirements For Offshore Heat Exchanger Superintendent
- 10 years experience or more
English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Offshore Heat Exchanger Superintendent In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.