Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) Job Vacancy At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
A Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) job vacancy is currently available at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Retail Sales Officer Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
- Corporate Communications Unit Head Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company
- Head, Tax Investigation Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.
- Carry out Retiree post-retirement/ pre-retirement awareness for intending retirees 6 months before the Retirement date.
- Attend to all enquiries and complaints from retirees or intending retirees with regard to accessing their retirement benefits.
- Review supporting documents attached to benefit application forms
- Process all received benefit withdrawal applications in the Benefit Application Register.
- Process and submit all benefit applications with complete documents to the Commission for approval
- Process all benefit applications approved for payment by the Commission.
- The Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) is primarily responsible for maintaining records of benefit applications and payments in line in line with relevant PENCOM circulars, regulations, and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Accounting, Banking / Finance or other Business-related fields.
- 4 – 6 years of working experience preferably in the Pensions / Finance industry
- Sound knowledge of the Regulation for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefit
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
- Analytical skills.
How To Apply For Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline is 30th June 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gtcoplc.zohorecruit.com.