United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Area Sales Manager Job Vacancy At UBA
The Area Sales Manager Job is currently available at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc, is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager who can carry out these functionalities in our bank:
- Market Research
- DSA Performance Management
- Engagement with Branches, Product Managers, Segment Managers & Areas
- Consumer Credit Monitoring Job Vacancy At UBA
- Team Member, Fintech Aggregation Job At UBA
- Team Member, Subsidiary Audit Francophone Job At UBA
- SME Credit Underwriter Job Vacancy At UBA
- Team Lead, Corporate Payment Job At UBA
- Team Lead, Corporate Value Chain Job At UBA
- First Degree in any discipline
- Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3years relevant experience in Sales and Marketing
- Product sales, volume and profitability performance against budget
- Optimum recruitment and allocation of Direct Sales Agents across the business landscape
- Timely preparation and dissemination of performance reports
- Cost management within the agreed budget
- Excellent numeric and analytic skill
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply For Area Sales Manager At UBA
Suitably qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the UBA recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.