Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2021 For Management Trainee (Finance)
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment is currently ongoing for the vacant position of Management Trainee (Finance) in the company. Interested individuals are expected to possess all the criteria listed below.
Nigerian Breweries PLC is the foremost brewing company in the country with the vision to wow Nigerians with great brands.
The Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme is organized to discover ambitious young talented Nigerian graduates with the required profile and attitude to start their career journey in a world-class environment that is committed to improving gender balance, so female candidates applications are also welcome.
Successfully shortlisted candidates shall undergo a 12 months systematic and broad-based training involving projects and experimental attachments within Nigeria Breweries PLc Finance Division after which successful candidates shall be integrated into the company’s management positions.
Wazobia TV Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
Julius Berger Recruitment 2021 Massive Vacant Position
Edo State College Of Agriculture Recruitment 2021 Massive Non-Academic & Academic Positions
– Applicants must be Bachelor Degree holders in any of the below-listed discipline:
- Actuarial science
- Banking and Finance
- Finance Management
- Economics and Finance
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analysis and Finance
- Accounting and Management
- Maths, Accounting and Finance
- Finance and Investment Banking
– Those with Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters’ degree will be given priority.
– At least Five (5) credit passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics, English Language plus 3 other relevant subjects obtained in not more than one sitting.
– Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2017.
– Maximum of two years’ work experience.
– Digital agility .
– Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How To Apply For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- Proceed to the application portal.
- Create and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
Nigeria Breweries Plc offer competitive remuneration packages as well as performance-related increments/bonuses.
The application deadline is 4/18/2021.
All applications must be completed before the deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS after two weeks of the application deadline.